We are offering 5 very lucky couples the chance to win a FREE PRENUP PHOTOSHOOT.
To put you and your soon-to-be-spouse in the running for a free photoshoot, all you need is to submit the most unique, creative, crazy and interesting prenup photoshoot concept. 5 couples with the best entries get a photoshoot with the very talented photographers of Bliss and Berries free of charge!
Entries are open on September-November 2012 and February-April 2013.
1. Like our facebook page and share the free prenup poster to your wall.
2. The concept entry must be discussed elaborately down to the nitty-gritty details of the shoot.
Submit the following details to email@example.com:
a. Name of couple
b. Wedding date and location
c. Prenup Pegs/Theme
d. Prenup Wardrobe
3. The concept and photo submitted must be from the couple entering the contest. Submitting entries in behalf of a couple is not allowed, the entry will be considered null.
4. The 5 winners will be announced on October 1, 2012.
5. Bliss and Berries will not provide the wardrobe, props or any other material needed for the photo shoot, travel expenses nor will they cover fees for the location of the photoshoot.
6. The photoshoot prize includes:
a. 5 hours of photography coverage with Bliss and Berries
b. A disk of edited digital copies of your prenup shoot
7. Photo prints or albums are not included.
8. The free photography coverage from the contest can not be exchanged for a refund or cash value.
1. The photoshoot must be scheduled at least 1 month before the selected date and must be on Septemer 2012 to November 2012.
2. The photoshoot must be scheduled on a weekday and subject to availability.
3. The photoshoot can be done anywhere provided that the couple will cover the travel expenses and the out of town fee will apply.
4. The wardrobe, styling, makeup and props to be used for the photoshoot will be provided by the couple.
5. The actual photoshoot will run for a maximum of 5 hours.
6. If the location of the photoshoot charges any type of entry fee or photography fee, it is the responsibility of the winner to pay all fees for all members of the photoshoot including the photographers and assistants.
7. If they would like to avail of the printed materials (album, portraits, etc.) they can do so, with Bliss and Berries’ regular rates.